November 19, 2012

Santa Experience and Portraits - Swansea IL

After lots of (not so) patient waiting ...

Santa arrived!!  We had a great time in the studio with ol' St. Nick!



Santa read the children stories:


And the kids read to Santa:


Gift ideas were discussed (All I want for Christmas is my two...):

And newborn babies were snuggled:


And magic happened:

The kids loved Santa Jim... I think because he was just a big kid himself.  He played and was silly with them, and let them warm up to him naturally.


I can't wait to have him back in my Swansea Studio for more Christmas Mini Sessions!

If you'd like to book a session it's as easy as sending me an email, or picking up the phone!  More information on Pixel This! and getting your own professional portraits done on my website or FaceBook fan page.

No comments:

Post a Comment